Soccer Dad Gettin His
Turn up at the Hyundai dealership
there is something so unnatural about his butt and it’s probably that he has his phone or wallet in his back pocket but I’d like to imagine he has some odd, deformed, cube-ular butt cheeks
helping my little brother with his wordsearch and found this shit
so thats the function of a rubber duck
I saw this before I was in the spn fandom and I knew right then these were the people I wanted to dedicate my life to.
Welcome to Jess’ (queenaragorn’s) first ever giveaway!! I decided that since my followers are so awesome, I’d do something awesome back!Rules:
- Must be following Jess (I’ll be checking!)
- Reblog as many times as you want, but no likes.
- The deadline to enter is February 16th, 2014, 5pm CST
- There will be EIGHT winners!
- Winners will be selected at random.
- Ask boxes must be open at all times in case you are a winner. If the winner does not respond after 24 hours of being notified, another winner will be picked.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!Giveaway Items:
- Harry Potter Golden Snitch Necklace
- Daryl Dixon (The Walking Dead) Charm Necklace
- Supernatural Samulet Necklace
- Star Trek Bracelet (any of the 3 color choices)
- Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Hoodie (any size, S - XXL available)
- Gandalf Minimalist Poster
- Supernatural Tattoo Shirt (sizes S - L available)
- Star Trek Enterprise Scarf
*All items are from Etsy and will be shipped to the winners directly.
I love you all! Good luck and thanks for entering! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
WH AT T HE AC T U AL FUC K
#isn’t it ironic that sam#who always sort of a protector/parental role to kevin#that in the end it’s his body that murders him#i bet sam was in the inside watching helplessly and screaming for gadreel to stop#and right now he’s in just as mich pain as dean is #but he can’t express it#because he’s trapped in his own skin without consent and with no way of getting out#HAHAHA kill me now pls [via]
"You’re 6’4", 240-pound Marine, and you’re injured, and you need a Marine next to you to carry you back to safety, and the Marine next to you is a 5’4" woman who weighs 115 pounds,"
in before “well most women can’t do that” because NEWS FLASH most men can’t either, that’s why it’s a highly specialized career that requires a lot of devoted training